It's become apparent that the majority of our coaches are either running the Brighton Half Marathon, cycling a sportive or attending weddings this coming weekend!
Nevertheless, Coaches Paul Hedger, Andy Main and Sophia Cox are available. This does mean that we will only be able to run a swim session on Sunday from 0930 to 1100hrs.
Rather than just another swim session though the team are going to make it a poolside transition practice session so please could you arrange for your children to bring along the following;
- Trainers that can get wet
- Socks that can get wet (if the children want to wear socks)
- Their trisuit if they have one or their swimming costume and a t-shirt (that can get wet!)
- A small towel
- A race belt if they have one; and
- An old race number + safety pins (if you have one - we have some spare numbers but not nec. pins!)
All the children will be swimming at the same time so to make the most of the session, please could you arrive early so that the children can all be signed in, changed and ready to swim at 0930hrs