Brighton Tri Club are delighted to present the 2017 "Palace to Paddle Swim" as part of the wonderful Paddle Round the Pier Festival. This iconic 2.5k event gives entrants the opportunity to swim past both the Brighton Palace Pier, West Pier and the i360, parallel to Hove Lawns all the while getting a swimmers’ eye view of Brighton’s classic seafront. The swim will start at 8.30am, from the beach 50 meters to the east of the Palace Pier and finish on the beach in front of Paddle Village on Hove Lawns, Kingsway, Hove, BN3 2FR.
There will be both wetsuit and non-wetsuit categories (decide on the day!) for both males and females.
The categories are:
- Open Adult - You must be 16 years or older on the day of the event.
- Novice Adult - You must be 16 years or older on the day of the event and never have completed a 2.5km Open Water swim before; and
- Junior - You must be aged 14yrs or over (but under 16yrs) on the day of the event. Wetsuits must be worn for this category. For more information and to enter the junior open water swim for 10-16 year olds please click the button below:
- £25 Early Bird Special (until midnight on Sunday 26th March)
- £30 Standard Entry Fee (until midnight on Sunday 18th June)
- £40 Late Entry Fee (up to, and including, on the day if places still available)
Full details available here.